Must Do's in Dahab
In Dahab there are a lot of things to do, like diving, surfing, safaris, and much more.
You need about 2-3 weeks if you want to complete all the offerings ...
Bu we give you advice on what you should really do, even with a small budget:
- Go snorkelling at Blue Hole and Bells.
- Eat great seafood in the Mashraba Fish-Restaurant (close to the fountain) or a nice restaurant at the beach.
- buy a Dahab-camel and bargain with the salespeople until 35 LE. Drink tea with them.
- experience a bedouin-dinner in the desert - under a thousand stars.
- Try a Galabeja (Kaftan, long clothes of the bedouins).
- Rent a bike and have a swim in the laguna and the magic saltlake (K/8)
- Be invited for food to a local house in Assala.
- Go to the bridge and watch sunrise over the sea and sunset over the mountains.
- Smoke Shisha in a street cafe and play backgammon (the local "31").
- Climb a hill nearby and enjoy the view over the Dahab-Delta.
- Go to a parfume shop and smell all the beautiful odours of local parfumes.
- Take a camel-ride from Blue Hole to the blue lagoon of Ras Abu Gallum and spent the night in a straw hut.