Since march 2015 you need a visa from your local embassy, prior to arrival in egypt - the only excemption are tourist groups booking with a travel agency.

You can buy a Visa for 6 or 12 months (f.e. 6 months-Visa for 65 LE) in El Tour. For this Visa you need 2 copies of your passport-picture plus 2 copies of the page with your entry-visa.

Useful links:

Quick-Links: Cheap Flights * Emergency-numbers * Currency-converter * Taxi * Hospital * Dictionary * Weather *