Located in the Judean Mountains, between the Mediterranean Sea and the northern tip of the Dead Sea, modern Jerusalem has grown up outside the Old City. The city has a history that goes back to the 4th millennium BCE, making it one of the oldest cities in the world. Jerusalem has been the holiest city in Judaism and the spiritual center of the Jewish people since the 10th century BCE, contains a number of significant ancient Christian sites, and is considered the third-holiest city in Islam.
Despite having an area of only 0.9 square kilometer (0.35 square mile), the Old City is home to sites of key religious importance, among them the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque. The old walled city, a World Heritage site, has been traditionally divided into four quarters, although the names used today — the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters — were introduced in the early 19th century. The Old City was nominated for inclusion on the List of World Heritage Sites in danger by Jordan in 1982. In the course of its history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.
- 21:00 PM departure from Dahab to Taba
- We drive along Arava Valley to the Dead Sea, short break
- Arrival at the Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Panaromic View and introduction
- Visit of the holy sites: wall, temple mount, dome of the rock, via dolorosa, church of the holy sepulcure
- Tour finishes at 6:30pm, transfer back to Eilat
- arrival time in Dahab at 11:00 am
Optional: 2 days with Petra
- for religious means please cover both your knees and shoulders
- passport required
- bring swim equipment (dead sea) - dependent on weather conditions
included: all transfers, entrance fees, visa israel, departure tax from Israel, Lunch, Taba border tax.
Departure from Dahab on MONDAY-THURSDAY-SATURDAY
With english speaking guide in Jerusalem only
PRICE PER PERSON 160 USD per person
Departure from Dahab on WEDNERSDAY and SATURDAY
With english speaking guide in the bus from Dahab for all the trip
PRICE PER PERSON 180 USD per person